Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Inspiration

Pinterest how I heart thee. You give me endless motivation to work out, then oodles of delicious cakes to indulge in. You make me want to spend my whole paycheck on bins and totes and a label maker to organize my junk. Tips on how to be upper thrifty and slash the grocery bill. I have a list a mile long of quilts I would love to make. Not to mention the inspiration for a home make over, and sadness that my much lived in house will never look like the beautifully staged photos. And much to Mr. B's dismay you have loads of info on furniture redos and up-cycling my old things. 


I could spend hours looking for at this sight and pinning my latest finds. I have a inspiration board for almost every room in my house. I think I need to stop pinning soon and start doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment