Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Saturday Night In

If you know anything about Mr. B and I we have a whirlwind of a social life. It seems we are out most of the weekend, with just enough time to ketch our breath, do a few loads of laundry, and head back to work Monday morning.

Um yeah, not really. 
Home bodies through and through. 

This Saturday night was no exception. We were struggling with what movie to watch. Were we going to have to leave the house and go to Redbox? The horror, leaving the house on a Saturday night! I had my comfies on since waking up from my afternoon nap, like I said pressing social schedule, I didn't want to go nowhere. 

Then I remember this:

  

We got it a few years ago for a gift exchange.

Mr. B helped me set it up on the dining room table and we played for hours. If you are new to our party here check out this post about the ginormous table Mr B. built me. It's not as wide as a ping-pong table but it's close enough. 

At fist I annihilated him in every match. By the end of the evenings the score was close, real nail bitters.



No comments:

Post a Comment