Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What I did last night

Did you have a good weekend?

Mr. B and I went into the big city for date night on Saturday. Then Sunday we headed up for family dinner at my parents. The kids brought over their Wii and everyone took a turn at Dance, Dance Revolution. It was rather amusing watching everyone trying to dance along with the TV, Wii remotes in hand.

We are experiencing the 'polar vortex' yet again. I wore my long underware to work, it's that cold! This time I've been leaving the cupboard doors open in hopes the pipes won't freeze again. The geese have been moved to the basement for a few days so their toes don't freeze. I gave them a talking to last night to remind them to use their inside voices. So far so good. The weather looks like it will improve soon and they will be back outside tomorrow.

Last night I made us a bunch of breakfast sandwiches. They are tucked away in the fridge and will be breakfast for the week. One minute in the microwave when we get to work, and BAM delicious balanced breakfast. So much better than the bag of Cheetos and snickers bar I had last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment