Tuesday, January 14, 2014

While I Was Out

It's rather obvious that I took a long break from the blog. One of my resolutions for 2014 is to post no less that twice a week. I'm thinking there is someone out there who will hold me to that, you know who you are.

 Since January is half way through I better get going! Let's get caught up on some of the major things that happened these past three months. I think the best way to do this would be using bullet points. I heart bullet points, don't you? They make a list look so nice and neat and organized. That said I like lists too, especially checking things off the list as I get them done. That reminds me I need to get the list of house goals for this year typed up. Mr. B works so much better when he knows what needs to get done, even more so if I prioritize them. As usual I'm rambling again. Let's get to that list. 

The high-lights for November - January are as follows:

  • We celebrated three holidays and two birthdays, all of which there were homemade gifts involved. Gus, Gaggle, Girly might have it's first ever guest post involving one!
  • We went to a Packer game. It snowed the whole time, a magical day at Lambeau Field. 
  • Mr. B said that the house this year was the most Christmas-y house he has ever lived in. We were going to host Christmas Eve this year, and I wanted the house festive!
  • My grand plans for a prime rib dinner fell through this year, but we still were able to spend the holiday with family. There might be an excuse for one next month, I know someone with a birthday coming up.
  • I completed four quilts. Two that I was commissioned to make. Not to mention a cupcake gig, and another one on the docket for this weekend. 
  • Gus and Mr Erwin have become good friends and snuggle buddies.
  • It got cold last week, really cold. Like Mr. B agreed to keep the geese in the basement cold. Like kitchen pipes froze cold. One burst, that was not a fun evening. 
  • I got a new sewing machine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment