Sunday, June 2, 2013

Scrappy Stars Quilt Top

This morning I woke up early. I was unmotivated to clean the house and it is cold and windy, didn't really want to work in the gardens either. I decided to get re-acclimated with Betty, my sewing machine. It's been months since her and I sat down to work together.

I had these star blocks put together since this past winter. All that was needed to do was to sew them together with sashing. A nice easy project to get back into the swing of things. A few hours later I had it all put together. 




Now to decided how to quilt this one. I haven't decided if it would look best hand quilted, machine quilted with straight lines, or tied. Or there is always the possibility of a combinations. Tying might look nice with some hand quilting  to highlight the stars.
Any suggestions? 




Now I best go clean the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment