Sunday, June 9, 2013

Generations

Yesterday afternoon we went to Mr. B's parents house for a cook out. I was a special cookout. His sister and her husband were visiting from Mississippi. They brought their new baby, Logan.


He's such a handsome little boy. And a good baby. I did earn my auntie badge of honor, yup spit up on. Let's just say I was wearing a slight v neck. I'll let you figure out were that went. 

Grandma Francis stopped out. Four generations of Stubbes. 



This is probably one of my favorites of the afternoon. Grandma with her great-grandson.
Same laughs. 
Priceless.


Buppa Bernath stopped out. Four generations of Bernaths. 


Right as we were setting up to take the picture Dillyn announces to me that she's going poop. 



I wouldn't want my picture taken during that either.



That's better.









No comments:

Post a Comment