Monday, January 14, 2013

He Said YES



Mr. B agreed that I could get more geese in the spring!! Ok, I might have guilted him into it. He bought a new snow board the night he broken wrist and failed to tell me. I was under the impression he was borrowing someones old board. I just found out this weekend (from his brother mind you not from Mr. B) that its new and it's his. So he agreed to let me order the fancy goose package from Murry McMurray.

That's ten birds from the following breeds.

Buff and Tufted Buff (the Tufted are pictured the regular Buff would look like Teddy)


Dewlap Toulouse (like Bruce and his minions but larger and with the beard thingy going on.)


Tufted Roman


Brown Chinese


Super African


Not pictured are the Pilgrim, Patty and Bernice were Pilgrim Geese.

The hatchery guarantees and assortment of at least three of the above breeds. I'm hopping for Buff and some African. Ten more birds is going to mean that there will need to be an addition put on the existing coop. Don't worry I have a plan, and Mr. B lovingly agreed to help me do it.

There was one stipulation, if any of the geese we currently own have goslings this spring I have to sell some of them and perhaps there parents, but not Bruce. Bruce stays.


No comments:

Post a Comment