Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year

Happy New Year!!

I had this big elaborate post all planned out with highlights and photos of the past year. But then I thought every one does that so I'll just skip it this year. (mainly it's January 2nd and I ran out of time, Shh)

Instead I'll share this photo with you.



We went to my big sista's house New Year's Eve and celebrated together by cooking good food and drink good wine. Neither of us has ever made lobster but we thought we would give it a go. AMAZING. It my fist time ever eating it, I've been missing out. It was yummy in my tummy.  

Mr. B manned the grill with his good arm. (That story deserves it's own post. I'll tell you tomorrow!) He made us steak so we could have a surf and turf thing going on.

It was a nice evening in. We stayed to watch the ball drop in Time Square and some horrible lip singing. Then took ourselves home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment