Monday, November 19, 2012

Snot Monster

Last Monday I came down with a cold of epic proportions. I spent all of last week feeling miserable. I went though two boxes of tissue. I was a snot monster. It was gross. I felt gross. I probably looked gross, with my raw nose and tissue 
permanently in hand. 

Then Mr. B left for the weekend. Traditional male bonding, let's go shoot things and put meat on the table kind of bonding. It was the opening weekend of the gun deer season here in Wisconsin. So he left. Gus and I got some much needed snuggle time in. I got to watch chick flicks and eat popcorn and ice cream for dinner. Apart from being sick it was great.

I watched on of my favorite movies of all time. A supper cheesy take on a classic romantic drama, made in to a musical... Bollywood style. 







No comments:

Post a Comment