Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kitchen Bouquet

I wanted to give our friends somethin small for their wedding. She said that having the ceremony at the house was enough and not to worry about a gift. However, when people say things like that I still feel the need to get them something. I like handmade gifts, something that says I care about you enough to make you something I know you would like. To me it is more personal than wondering through Target trying to find something, I do this on occasion. (we all can't be craft godesses)

This was their wedding. I wanted to make them something and was running short on time. Hot pan holders it was, simple and easy yet completely usefull. I whipped up two in my favorite colors, teal and red. Two hot pan holders was just not going to cut it, I needed something more to round it out. Off to Target to wonder the aisles. I came home with three wooden spoons and a set of flour sack towels, I have a drawerful and it is never enough!

Now to wrap it up pritty.
Throw it all in a large vase and tie it off with coordinating ribbon. Rather cutsy don't ya think?


This was such an easy and fun project to put together! And think of how easy it would be to change it up with different fabrics in the hot pan holders. This might be making a reocurance in some future bridal showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment