Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pink Plus - A Finished Quilt

I finished this up late last week. It has already been packaged and sent off to it's new home. 

I'm in love with this pattern and am already thinking about starting to stash fabrics for a bed size for me. I have had this pattern pinned on my quilty inspiration board for a while. I used the wonderful tutorial from For The Love of George for my dimensions and cutting instructions. Love it when someone has figured out the math for me!


For the back I used pink and yellow paisley print.


As I mentioned a few days ago I quilted this on the Juki. I am in love with that machine! I did straight lines in a grid 1/4 on both sides of the seems. 


Something extra special for the back. 
My labels came in a few weeks ago and this is my first chance to use them! Of course with a feather motif on them. Had to tie in the goose-girly somewhere. 







No comments:

Post a Comment