Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Buffet

It's hard to believe that Easter will be here at the end of the week. Especailly with the snow that was covering the ground when I woke up this morning. What gives Mother Nature? It's spring no more snow! We are done with winter!

 After Christmas, Easter is my favorite holiday. And with the winter being so long and cold I wanted to welcome spring into our house even if I can't open the windows just yet. So this year I took the time to decorate our dinning room.
Take a look!



I have to give a big thank you to my mum for sending me some of her extra decorations. Especially all the eggs! I enjoy being able to have an Easter Egg Tree.


\


For the table we still have the burlap runner and the primitive box that Mr. B made me last fall. This season it's filled with faux yellow flowers, the name of which are escaping me right now. But we have a shrub in our yard that gets those exact flowers. 





No comments:

Post a Comment