Monday, March 10, 2014

My Little Helper

Did you survive your weekend and the time change? I couldn't fall asleep last night. I tossed and turned and listed to the coo-coo clock chime of every half hour. I find that very stressful don't you? Not being able to fall asleep and oh my goodness I have to work tomorrow and I'm going to be sooo tired and it's only going to be Monday and this going to set the tune for the whole week. I blame the time change, granted it might have a little to do with the three hour nap I took yesturday afternoon.   

I did manage to find some quite time this weekend to work on the Think Spring Quilt. You know in between naps and learning all about aperture and shutter speed, light and ISO settings. My big sista and I took a class to become photography gods. Be prepared to have you mind blown by my skills. (OK not on this photo, this was with my phone at 9:30 last night, but soon I promise.)


As you can see Mr. Erwin made his way on to the table to supervise my sewing. For a while i thought he was going to try and pounce the machine. He soon lost interest and went to harass the dog and bug Mr. B for a bed time snake, cause as you know he is always hungry. We never feed him and he is waisting away to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment