Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12-12-12

Today in Wisconsin it is Aaron Rogers Day. In case you didn't know he is the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, only the best football team around. (no I'm not biased)


Yes it is 12 - 12 - 12, Aaron's number is 12. Get it? OK. Just making sure. So any who the Governor made it official, Aaron Rogers Day. And in honor of this special occasion I made cupcakes. With green and yellow sprinkles, GB's colors. 


I took them to work. They boys always appreciate sweeties. They are nom-nom monsters when it comes to cupcakes. 


I'll let you in on a little secrete I wasn't always a football fan. Growing up it wasn't a big deal. But I married into a family of football fanatics. Season ticket holder fanatics.  Between you and me and the fence post, I've seen my MIL cry when the Pack lost a play off game. Yeah it's that big of a deal. So by marring into a football family and working in an all mall environment where sports talk rules the lunch room, I have been converted. 


If you can't beet 'em join 'em.
And make them cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment