Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Frosting for Dinner

I made cupcakes last night! Guess what that means?
Yup frosting for dinner.


I promise it's not the only thing I had. We made chicken salad sandwiches. I heart chicken salad sandwiches don't you? We eat ALOT of sandwiches at our house. Cold cuts, grilled chicken, chicken salad, BLTs, veggie delites, pulled pork, burgers - turkey, cow, and bean. (burgers are technically a sandwich they are on bread). Toasted sandwiches, open faced sandwiches, paninis. On wheat, on rye, on pumpernickel, on sourdough, and my new favorite pretzel buns. Seriously if you haven't tried a pretzel bun go get some today, make yourself a sandwich, and nom-nom that thang. Or you could  make brats, I saw some pretzel hot dog buns at the store this weekend - i can just imagine how amazing a good brat with some grainy mustard would taste on the goodness of a pretzel bun. 

All this talk of the amazing-ness of the pretzel bun is making me sad. I packed the rest of the chicken salad and buns for Mr. B's lunch and all I have is a lettuce salad and no carbs.

Let's end with another picture of cake-cakes to take our mind off that tragedy.





No comments:

Post a Comment