Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Autumn in the Dining Room

After three years in our house, I decided it was time to start decorating for the seasons. I started to to this last winter with my giant snow flakes and sweater pillows. But I haven't done anything seasonal since then. The Harvest Dinner this past weekend gave me some motivation. I decided to stick with one room, baby steps people. I can't go all out at once and have my entire house festive including the bathroom towels, you know who I'm talking about Mary. I decided to tackle the dinning room. It was a harvest dinner, the main event would be eating. 

With out further ado I give you the end result.



Fall vignette set up on the buffet, check.
Bunting banner over the mirror, check.
Handmade farmhouse table, check.
Burlap table runner and rustic centerpiece, check. (more on this tomorrow)

Take that Pinterst!










No comments:

Post a Comment