Monday, August 12, 2013

More Watermelon and a Fence

Back with the baby geese were, well babies, we gave them their first taste of watermelon. Look at how cute and fuzzie-wuzzie they were. 



It happened to be on sale again on Sunday and I couldn't resist. I bought them one to share with Gus. 




Look at how grown up they are with their big feathers. 
Now more fuzzies.


In other goosie new, we have reclaimed our porch and patio. The birds like to hang out near the house. I like to think it's because they like to be close to their mama and they can hear me in the house and see me though the kitchen windows. Which probably isn't the case, it just happens to be shaded and safe, but the thought that they need their mama makes me feel better. There's this thing about geese, they poop. A LOT. And it doesn't matter were they are. They are birds there is no potty training them. And now that they are big, their poops are big. I finally had enough. I went and bought a fence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment