Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Came

Spring came on Sunday, it was a beautiful sunny day. I went for a nice long run, yeah I'm still doing that, I don't understand were the drive to do that comes from either. I just have to. Gus and I took a walk around the yard to survey the damage from the winter. Boy there is A LOT. But we will get to it. I'm sure we will spend the next several weekends putting all the gravel back into the drive way and picking up all the branches and tree limbs that fell. There will be a nice bonfire for any one willing to come help, hint hint sistas....

We have some flowers coming up! Which means I better get on it and rake out the gardens sooner than later. 



I brought out the kiddie pool and the birdies had the first decent bath since the fall. Did they enjoy that. 




Geeky side note, look how I was able to capture the water droplets. I told you that having a good camera would instantly make me a better photographer. 




 Spring was here this weekend, then it went away and has been cold an rainy for the past few days. Oh well I've been honing my driving skills. Mr. B and I recently acquired Giselle. She's a MINI Cooper. And a six speed manual. Thank goodness my husband can have the patience of a saint. I'm getting there. No panic attacks or meltdowns while driving, even though I did stall a few times at a light today. Yeah I was that person who held everyone up at the green light. It was rather mortifying but I held it together. I was in the car all by myself no one to rescue me. I had to do it, and I did. We had another lesson tonight and I am starting to understand the feel of what Mr. B refers to as the "sweet spot" on the clutch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment