Thursday, September 6, 2012

Clean Up

Two nights ago we had a storm pass through. Nothing world ending, no major damage. Standing on the porch watching the front move in, feeling the temp drop, and hearing the wind pick up was rather eerie. Not that I'm afraid of storms, I'm just not particularly fond of them. 

We haven't had a good storm in quite a while with that heavy of winds. We have a trees. We have allot of trees, BIG trees. We don't call it Shady Acres for nothing. 

The day after the storm cleared we had a bit of pick up to do. No trees fell, but lots of branches. Here is the pile we collected. We shall have a nice fire soon. 


The birds weathered out the storm in the coop. 
No worse for the wear. 



Gus hung out in the house with Mr. B and I. I'm glad he isn't afraid of storms. He's my nice brave boy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment